The tubular XPE crosslinked insulator with special anti-UV covers is available in a variety of colors to insulate all kinds of copper pipes (d≥1/4 in), and fluid and water supply pipelines (d≥16 mm).
The specifications and benefits of the insulator are as follows:
– Resistant to sunlight, harmful rays and their corresponding wearing and corrosions
– Chemical resistance against oils, acids, petroleum products, bases and seawater
– Thermal tolerance up to 95ºC, very high thermal resistance
– Very low water absorption, strong insulation against moisture and corrosion
– Being fire-retardant and self-extinguishing
– Very high resiliency (compressive set) and dimensional stability
– Very high strength and resistance to failure
– Resistance to wear and high service life
– Quick and easy installation, and ease of transportation
– No need for any other cover
– Being non-toxic and environmentally friendly
– Beautiful appearance
·In the construction industry: for the insulation of water supply and air conditioning pipelines
·Copper and steel pipes of various industries, split air conditioners, cold storage facilities, and cooling, heating and air conditioning systems.
·It is recommended that the insulator be used simultaneously when laying the pipes.